Shuttles & Buses
Shuttle Service Schedule
The service will operate according to the ferry departure schedule arriving at the ferry landing approximately 15 minutes depending on traffic before each ferry departure. Again we ask that you check the link below for the updated NY Waterway Edgewater Ferry Landing. All shuttle stops are designated with a white sign with blue lettering and are a NJ Transit Official Stop. The designated stops for departure in the morning are as follows:
Traveling north on River Road with pick-up on the east side of River Road:
- Gorge Rd. & Legend Hill
- River Road & City Place
- River Road & Thompson Lane
- River Road & The Commons by River Club
- River Road & Archer Ave
- River Road & Vreeland Terrace
- River Road & Russell Avenue
- River Road & Garden Place
- River Road & Hilliard Avenue
Return trips stop on the opposite side of River Road.Traveling south on River Road with pick-up on the west side of River Road:
- River Road & Massa Lane
- River Road & Maple Street
- River Road & Palisade Terrace
- River Road & Orchard Street
- River Road & Sterling Place
- River Road & Hudson Harbour
- River Road & Edgehill
AM DEPARTURES: PM DEPARTURES:
Bus Ferry Bus Ferry
Departs Departs Departs Departs
5:55 6:15 4:15 4:45
6:30 6:50 4:45 5:10
7:00 7:20 5:15 5:35
7:30 7:50 5:45 6:10
7:55 8:20 6:15 6:35
8:15 8:50 6:45 7:10
8:55 9:20 7:15 7:35
9:15 9:50 7:45 8:10
All return trips in the evening will utilize the same intersection, however, in the opposite direction of travel. If you are picked up on the west side of River Road, your drop off will be on the east side.
New York Waterway is the provider of ferry service. For up to the minute service announcements, you should always refer to their website or call 800-53-FERRY (800-533-3779).
Bus to the Ferry
The procedure will be as follows:
- Customer can go to the Information desk at the Port Imperial Terminal.
- Show either Ten Trip from Edgewater, Monthly from Edgewater, or must show proof of residency for Cliffside Park, Fort Lee or Edgewater.
- Customers will be given a bus ticket that may be used during the hours of 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Fort Lee Free Shuttle
Visit the Fort Lee Parking Authority website or call them at (201) 592-3600 for their bussing or route information. NJ Transit Authority Bus Schedules